Getting cruise ready and wondering what to wear? Live Chic has you covered! Cruise attire can vary from a bathing suit & cover up to a cocktail dress, and be very careful to not overpack.
Packing for a cruise ship can be tricky to plan, but by the end of this post we hope to help keep you looking cruise wear chic and packing light.
Below is a list of a few cruise wear essentials you have to have on your next packing list
- Kimono- Nice and lightweight and perfect cruise wardrobe item. It can be used as a pool cover up with a bathing suit and flip flops.
- Floppy beach Hat- Perfect to wear with a bathing suit or sundress relaxing on the ship deck
- Sundress- So simple and light to pack and can be dressed up with a pair of heels or dress down with a pair of flip flops relaxing on the ship deck.
- White bermuda shorts- Pair them with any colour or patterned top and you are set for a few days
- White jeans- For those cold chilly nights on the cruise.
Live Chic has you covered for your next cruise! Here are few photos of the new cruise wear articles that have just arrived in store to help keep you cruise wear chic!
Danielle - Fashion Marketing and Management Student